WeChat scan to contact the organizer immediately
You can share it to WeChat via the Qr code.
Enter the applet sharing event using WeChat scan.
"New Chapter of the Decade", DIA Regional (China) Annual Meeting, DIA Asia's largest biomedical industry event, set sail from Beijing in May 2019. Nearly 3000 professionals from industry, regulatory agencies and academia at local and abroad participated in this event, striving to create an optimized ecological environment for bio-pharmaceutical R&D. Knowledge sharing, regulation interpretation and ideas collision were all blooming in this worthy event. It’s an excellent eye-catching opportunity for companies and organizations to expose themselves and promote their brand images, enterprise achievements, public influences, etc.
In 2020, DIA Regional Annual Meeting is about to enter a new milestone. Medical health development from all walks of life, including new start-up firms, contract research organizations (CROs), pharmas, medical institutions, scientific research institutions, regulatory agencies, etc. are gathering in Suzhou, to brainstorm, to discuss, for medical health and drug R&D, to meet the demand of patients, so as to improve innovation capacity and international competitiveness of China's R&D level.
| Abstract Submission
clik here to submit :https://www.bagevent.com/event/6051211
| poster submission
clik here to submit：https://www.bagevent.com/event/speechApply/6035473
| File Download
| Contact DIA
1. Registration cancellation must be made before July 1st (inclusive)
2. Cancellation of registration shall be deemed successful only if it is notified to DIA China office in writing before the specified date (including) and confirmed in writing by DIA China office
3. For those who have registered and paid, if the registration is cancelled before the specified day (inclusive), DIA China office will handle the refund procedure with a handling fee of RMB 2000
4. The registration fee will not be refunded to those who have already registered and paid for it, if the cancellation procedure is not completed within the time limit
5. Participants shall be responsible for accommodation, transportation and other costs related to reservations and cancellations