You can share it to WeChat via the Qr code.
The interaction and communication between developers and end users is important to us. To promote communication between users, please submit a paper. Authors of accepted submissionswillbe invited to present duringthe Technology and Application Sessions.
(1) Application Areas
|◼ Automotive crashworthiness|
◼ Occupant safety and CPM airbags
◼ Metal forming
◼ Composites and other materials
◼ Spotwelding, bonding
◼ Pedestrian safety
◼ Impact, drop test
◼ Ballistics and penetration
◼ Fluid Structure Interaction and ALE
◼ Computational Fluid Dynamics
◼ CAE process integration
◼ Vibration, noise and fatigue
◼ Heat transfer
◼ Electro Magnetics
◼ DEM and SPH
◼ Cloud computing
◼ Simulation data management
(2) Paper Submission:
Please send your one to two page abstract or full paper to http://conference.lsdyna-china.com/
Download Abstract Template：
• Submission can be in Chinese or English.
• Submission of both Chinese and English versions is greatly appreciated but not mandatory. Please write down your postal address, postcode, email address.
• Any problems about submission please contact: Elva Yu , Tel: 15001986675,
(3) Abstract submission deadline：15th September, 2019
(4) Notice of acceptance deadline：30th September, 2019
(5) Full paper submission deadline：30th September, 2019.
(6) We will be giving prizesfor the best papers. Award winnerswill be announced at the banquet on 22nd October. The best paper in English will also be published in the English edition of “FEA Information Engineering Journal”(ISSN #2167-1273) while the best paper in Chinese will be published in FEA Information Chinese edition.
|Prizes||Numbers of Awards||Awards|
|The First Prize||1||RMB 5,000|
|The Second Prize||2||RMB 3,000|
|The Third Prize||3||RMB 2,000|
*The First Prize winner can attend the 2020 International LS-DYNA Users’ Conference for free (including the round-trip ticket and hotel fee).
Room 2219, Building No.1, Global Creative Center, Lane 166, Minhong Road, Minhang District, Shanghai