You can share it to WeChat via the Qr code.
There will have pre and post-conference training classes being held on Oct. 21st, 24th and 25th. All training courses will be taught by senior engineers from Livermore Software Technology Corporation US offices. These experts have engaged in LS-DYNA research, development and support for many years. Please see the conference website (http://conference.lsdyna-china.com/) for training course title, content and instructor profile.
(1) Form of Instruction: Most courses include hands-on workshop. Students are requested to bring your own notebook computer that is capable to run LS-DYNA and LS-PrePost.
(2) Certificate: All participants will receive a course completion certificate issued by Livermore Software Technology Corp.
(3) Registration: Please fill in the LS-DYNA technical training class registration form and email to :Training@lsdyna-china.com
(4) Registration Deadline: The number of participants for each class is limited to 30 people maximum. The course will be cancelled if less than 8 people. 10/10/2019 is the deadline for the registration.
(5) Course Fee: Course cost is including electronic class material and lunch, but not including hotel fee.
|Course No.||Course Topic||Date||Course fee|
|C1||LS-DYNA blasting analysis and application||21st Oct.||CNY 2,000|
|C2||Theory and Applications of LS-DYNA SPH Method||21st Oct.||CNY 2,000|
|C3||Introduction to LS-PrePost||21st Oct.||CNY 2,000|
|C4||LS-DYNA in stamping simulation and application||21st Oct.||CNY 2,000|
|C5||24th-25th Oct.||CNY 4,000|
|24th-25th Oct.||CNY 4,000|
|C7||NVH, Fatigue and frequency domain analysis with LS-DYNA||24th-25th Oct.||CNY 4,000|
|C8||Crash and Safety||24th-25th Oct.||CNY 4,000|
Room 2219, Building No.1, Global Creative Center, Lane 166, Minhong Road, Minhang District, Shanghai