You can share it to WeChat via the Qr code.
1. Abstracts are strongly recommended to be related to following topics；
2. Abstracts should be submitted through the online system in electronic form (MS-Word)；
3. All abstracts should be submitted in English；
4. Abstrat should be not exceed one page in length;
5. Abstracts should contain no more than 350 words；
6. The title should contain no more than 20 words. Each word of the title must begin with a capital letter, except transition words；
7. The names and affiliations of all authors should be included in the abstract.
(A template for Abstract is available here. To download it, please click here.)
Topic I: Nitrogen Transport
Topic II: Nitrogen Metabolism
Topic III: Nitrogen Sensing and Signaling Networks
Topic IV: Nitrogen Interaction with Other Nutrients/Signaling
Topic V: Nitrogen in Plant-Microbiota Association
Topic VI: Nitrogen Use Efficiency: from Cell to Field
Topic VII: Nitrogen in Agriculture: Broader Perspectives
Abstract submission will be open on December 1st, 2018.
The submission deadline has been extended to July 20th, 2019.
Short oral presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts.
For late submissions please contact email@example.com
The deadline for submitting research articles and the commissioned reviews to Journal of Experimental Botany (see the postcard below) is Sept 30th, 2019.
For further information please contact us.